Since creating this blog, I’ve decided I will be posting makeup looks on here as well as my Instagram page (@11shanna) and then I will give a detailed list of all the products used, what shade/color they are in, where you can purchase them, and of course how much each product costs.
Today I wanted to create a look focused around the February Ipsy bag that was suitable for work. I also included a couple other products I have reviewed on here so far so be sure to check that out as well!
- Primer: Kat Von D Lock-it Featherweight Primer.
- Foundation: L’oreal Pro-Matte Infallible, shade “101-Classic Ivory”
- Walmart $10.97, Target $10.97, http://www.lorealparisusa.com $12.99
- (Applied with a beauty sponge)
- Concealer: Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer, shade “Fair-105/110”
- Walmart $5.94, Target $3.99
- Setting Powder: Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder, Translucent
- Bronzer: Elizabeth Mott Matte Bronzer, shade “Whatup Beaches”
- Blush: Benefit Cosmetics, shade “CORALista”
- Highlighter (face & eyes): Becca Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfector, shade “Pearl”
- Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, shade “Medium Brown”
- Eyeshadow: Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette, shades used are “Tempera” (all over my lid) and “Warm Taupe” (crease)
- Mascara: Mally Volumizing Mascara, shade “Black”
- Lipstick: NXY Cosmetics Butter Lipstick, shade “Ripe Berry”
- Setting Spray: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
I realized whenever I have this look listed out its mostly what I would call “high-end” makeup, which is what I’ve come to use for my everyday makeup.I will be trying to create and post more looks using drugstore products, so be on the lookout for those! Of course all of the products I’ve reviewed have been linked to those reviews, so you can check them out if you want to.